Hello friends! I am sharing another YouTube video that goes over my favorite books of 2021!
I read a total of 29 books this coming at one shy of my goal to read 30. Ugh so close.
In the video, I got over about 10 of my favorite reads from 2021 with my top three favorites at the end of the video.
Below is the full list of books I discuss in the video and don’t forget to follow me on Goodreads to see the other books I read in 2021.
If you are interested in other books I reviewed on this blog click here.
Favorite Books of 2021 List:
- The Productivity Project by Chris Bailey
- My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerors Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Anne Boylen: 500 Years of Lies by Hailey Nolan
- The City Bakers Guide to Country Living by Louise Miller
- Sword Song by Bernard Cornwell
- The Burning Land by Bernard Cornwell
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
Thanks for checking out another post!
Until next time,